Beating the Heat...............in this crazy world!

10.11.08

Ewww......

This afternoon I woke up from my slumber with a loud phone ring...on the other end is my friend. She told me to look for the Illinois lottery website and look for Nov 5 winning number. And so I jump out from my comfortable bed and check it immediately on my lappy. I was so surprised to find out that on November 5, 2008 on the Evening pick 3 the winning number is 6-6-6!!! Here is the lick if you guys like to see it for your self. http://www.illinoislottery.com/subsections/History/Win2008.txt

I know many people who will just say well that is just a number and it happen from time to time. Well I am going to dare to this people to tell me when was the last time a number 6-6-6 comes out as a winning number PARTICULARLY in Illinois??? I like to know because I don't.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home