Beating the Heat...............in this crazy world!

4.8.08

My driving

I never dream of driving not even in my most super duper exciting dream. But when some of my friends came here in US and told me that I should and would know how to drive I started to think about it. Just think not dreaming.

When I arrived here, of course the last of the things that I would and should do is to learn how to drive. Everytime I attended to some of the Filipina parties hubby has to be there. Even with my shopping galore hubby is the one who drive me to the shopping mall. But I don't have a problem with it since hubby is too understandable and he also like to hang around with me even if it takes forever for me to shop.

Until hubby asked me when I am going to start learning how to drive. That stunned me and I thought at that time that this will be the end of my being a passenger career. My mind was fasting so fast to try to think what alibi will I tell my hubby. I told my hubby it is winter and I don't like to drive in winter it is snowing. But to my dismay hubby told me it doesn't matter I have to learned how to drive in winter or snow time since we lived in a state that has lots of snow in winter. I can't find any excuse then so I did try.

My first drive I ended up at the snow bank. Yucks!! Hubby told me don't steer too hard or too fast. I feel like he was shouting at me I also answered him DONT SHOUT AT ME!! Everytime I try to drive I ended up crying, sulking in one corner because I felt that hubby was so mean at me. Wahhh!!

Until he told me that he will put me in a driving school and I did. I was so confident and feeling alright driving with my instructor. Hubby told me that I was good and he asked me how come I didn't end up having a FIT! I told him because my driving instructor didn't shout at me. He just give me a big grin.

After all those bouts of getting an exam for drivers permit and taking the road test I come out alright. Now I am driving 2 years in my own car. What I like to share to the new drivers just be on guard. Be patient and always on the look out. And of course before you drive say a little prayer it helps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home