Beating the Heat...............in this crazy world!

6.8.08

Those Tailgaters...

Well guys specially those who are new to this country do you noticed that their are people who like to tailgate? I hate it specially when I am the one driving, even if my DH is the one driving he also doesn't like it. One time I was driving going to my friends house. All of a sudden this black impala car was right behind me. He was obviously like to speed up because I was running like 55mph which is the speed limit but still he is tailgating me but I don't want to speed up because I don't want a ticket.
I speed up a bit but to my dismay he is still tailgating me. What I did was maintained the speed limit and to heck with him. Then all of a sudden he likes to passed me. There I had the chance to come up an idea I won't let him passed me. So when he speed up I speed up it is like doing a drag race? Yup, it was a kind of adrenalin rush running through me and it was a two way street. When he sees that a car is coming to us he backed up. I was really laughing he couldn't passed me until we meet I turn left and he goes straight. I saw him flashing the dirty finger but I was just so amused I couldn't help but laughing till I reached my friends house.
When I get home I told everything what happened and he said that it was not good that I do that. If he meet an accident it would be my fault. Hmmpp my isang kilay tumaas. Dh told me too if somebody likes to pass let them pass and not be provoke by it. Well, what can I say everything that DH had said are just right. So yun ngayon if somebody likes to tailgate me I just flash my break sign so many times inorder for the other car to know that I don't like him/her at my back.

The other day, I saw this bumper sign that says:

Back off I'll step my break with no apparent reason!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home